Beauty Biz Bffs
Currently loving: Home, beauty + fashion favorites
Aug 18, 2020
Kasey Boone and Lorena Ashmore
Advertise with Beauty Biz Bffs
- Beauty Biz Bffs Podcast is getting close to the 700,000 download mark.
- Advertising with us is a great way to collaborate and get your brand good exposure.
- We recently shot an infomercial, which serves as an “advertising to advertise with us.”
Changing Things Up
Right now, a lot of people are spending more time at home.
- It can lead us to get sick of ourselves and the same things we see everyday. Hence, it is essential to change things up constantly.
The Camping Experience
- Camping is an authentic experience.
- Be the kind of person that can go on camping trips.
- It allows you to escape the world and get out of your head while getting into nature.
Great Pants Finds
- Kasey recently purchased moto yoga pants from Betabrand. It has a zipper down the side, a zipper-like pocket, and is wrinkle-resistant and stain-resistant.
- Kasey’s tip: If you wear large, buy in large petite to get a cropped style.
- The pants are suitable both for work and workouts.
- Lorena shares that it is similar to the work pants she has from Lululemon. You can either dress it up or dress it down.
- In 2020, no one’s putting on tight outfits. It’s all about chic and comfortable style.
Living in a Robe
- We also talk about our shared love for robes.
- Kasey’s robe is from Mason Grey. It is quite pricey, but it is worth your money.
- Lorena talks about how versatile her new robe is from Mason Greys The Venice Collection. It is a floor-length robe with slits and has a tie-dye print.
- You can use it as a bikini cover-up, wear it around the house, or wear it to the office like a kimono.
Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
- Lorena gets all her jeans from Revolve and gets cheap varieties from ZARA. Her favorite brands are Agolde and Girlfriend Denim.
- Kasey gets all her jeans from Zara. She loves the fit, and she thinks they are true to size.
- Kasey’s bathroom favorite is her acrylic shelf. It has a floating shelf vibe that gives it a clean look.
- She likes how she can organize and display her skincare products, making it look like decor.
- Another bathroom essential for Kasey is her newly installed Vitamin C showerhead.
- Your bathroom should be a safe place.
- The final item on Kasey’s bathroom must-have is a cordless magnifying mirror from Simplehuman.
Lorena’s Current Favorites
- Lorena is currently into fake plants. She gets hers from Artiplanto.
- She swears by her Nespresso coffee machine.
- Another splurge that Lorena had was the Ember coffee mug. It is a smart mug that allows you to keep your drink at the temperature you like.
- Lorena wants everything to be visually pleasing. Recently, she’s into using canisters for vitamins.
- We got our perfectly fitting beaded curtains from Urban Outfitters.
- We also share our love for printing pictures and framing them.
- IKEA has excellent and reasonably priced picture frames.
What’s New for Kasey and Lorena
- Lorena recently launched The Go-To Carryall bag, which goes well with the mini cold roller. It is the new “everything bag.”
- The lash print of the bag and the cold roller is the same signature lashes from Dear Lash + Love.
- Kasey just created a shirt for men and women that promotes skincare for everyone. It has a rainbow design as it was designed initially for Pride.
5 Powerful Quotes
Support the show (http://beautybizbffs.com)